Membership is free and open to academics and researchers of Africa origin in higher education and further education in the UK. Membership is also open to other academics and researchers in the UK who research and teach on Africa.
As a member of the ADAN-UK community of practice, you will
- Be profiled in the network database of experts;
- Learn and be connected with other academics and policy-makers in the UK and in Africa;
- Attend Network events, forums and workshops;
- Receive news, reports, events via the Network’s newsletter or regular emails;
- Receive discounts to Networks’ events.
About the Database of Experts:
ADAN-UK members are thought leaders making a difference in their disciplines. The main end-users of our expert database are governmental bodies, not-for-profit organisations, media, business organisations, and institutions of higher and further education. These end-users use the database when seeking consultants, speakers, researchers, teachers, or academic partners. We only include in our database information of those experts who wish to share their data publicly.